Howard Miller Grandfather Clock
A grandfather case clock with moon phase calendar and quarter-hour chime pattern by Howard Miller. The clock features a double scrolled top cornice, decorative burlwood inlays and reeded pilasters with gilded capitols and bases. The case has a leaded glass door that opens to three polished brass weights and pendulum over a molded base with fluted detailing above. The clock is marked to the interior of the door with a Howard Miller plaque and with serial number 119046.
|Materials||Walnut, Burl wood, Wood|
|Working Condition||Tested, and found to be operational. Timekeeping accuracy is not guaranteed.|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- Please note, this is an item that may be especially difficult to move and/or transport. Unless the shipping option is selected, the winner is responsible for bringing appropriate assistance, vehicle, proper materials, and any necessary tools to pickup.
- minor marks and scratches to the wood glass.
- key is present