1987 Canada Cup USA Hockey Team Bulova Quartz Wristwatch
A 1987 Canada Cup Bulova made quartz wristwatch featuring the USA Hockey Team logo to the gold-tone dial.
EBTH certifies this item is from the private collection of personal property formerly owned by Walter Lewis Bush, Jr.
Dial Markings: Bulova Quartz USA Hockey Team 87 Canada Cup
Bezel Metal Type: Stainless Steel
Caseback Metal Type: Stainless Steel
Movement: ETA 555.415
Estimated Production Year: 1980s
Markings On Back: Stainless Steel 110-51 7138W3 Swiss Match Water Resistant
Functions: Calendar Date Window
Material: Stainless Steel
Style/Type: Linked Bracelet
Clasp Style: Fold Over Clasp
Markings on Bracelet: Stainless Steel
Bracelet Length: 8.00’
Watchmaker Code: CINCMEW
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running with new battery
- faint marks throughout
- includes Bulova case
- watch measures 33.50 mm lug to lug and 31.00 mm case to case
- band measures 8.00"