1972 National Hockey League All-Star 14K Yellow Gold Star Sapphire Ring
A 1972 National Hockey League All-Star game ring. This 25th NHL ring is 14K Yellow gold featuring a synthetic star sapphire cabochon gemstone. The sides have the NHL shield logo and ‘All Star 1972’.
EBTH certifies this item is from the private collection of personal property formerly owned by Walter Lewis Bush, Jr.
Metal Type: 14K Yellow Gold
Ring Size: 10.75
Hallmarks: 14K O-S W.L.B. Ly
Total Weight: 14.30 dwt
Type: Synthetic Star Sapphire
Shape: Oval Cabochon
Dimensions: 11.50 mm x 9.00 mm
Gemologist Code: CINLW
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- faint marks throughout including surface scratches
- wear to the enameling at the sides
- total approximate item weight is 14.30 dwt, inclusive of all materials
- approximate ring size is 10.75