United States Hockey Hall of Fame 18K Yellow Gold Diamond Spinel Ring
A United States Hockey Hall of Fame ring, presented to Chairman Walter Bush Jr. The ring features a synthetic spinel cabochon adorned with a diamond at the center. Surrounding the stones are the words, ‘United States Hockey Hall of Fame’. The sides read, ‘Bush Hockey Hall of Fame’ and ‘Chairman’. The inner shank is engraved, ‘Walter Bush Jr.’
EBTH certifies this item is from the private collection of personal property formerly owned by Walter Lewis Bush, Jr.
Metal Type: 18K Yellow Gold
Ring Size: 12.00
Hallmarks: © J 18K
Total Weight: 22.80 dwt
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Color Grade: H – I
Clarity Grade: SI1 – SI2
Dimensions: 3.40 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.15 ct
Type: Synthetic Spinel
Shape: Cushion Cabochon
Dimensions: 13.00 mm x 10.50 mm
Gemologist Code: CINLW
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- faint marks throughout
- total approximate item weight is 22.80 dwt, inclusive of all materials
- approximate ring size is 12.00