Platinum and 14K White Gold Diamond and Sapphire Bar Brooch
A platinum and 14K white gold diamond and blue sapphire bar brooch. This brooch features a platinum filigree background, which is embellished with blue sapphires and old mine cut diamonds. The pin stem and findings are 14K white gold.
Metal Type: Platinum; 14K White Gold
Brooch or Pin Closure Type: Hinged Pin With Safety Catch
Hallmarks: 14K (Pin Stem and Findings)
Total Weight: 2.10 dwt
Shape: Old Mine Cut
Color Grade: F – G
Clarity Grade: SI1 – SI2
Dimensions: 3.00 mm x 2.80 mm
Carat Weight: 0.20 ctw
Type: Blue Sapphire
Shape: (1) Antique Cushion; (2) Round Faceted
Dimensions: 4.00 mm x 3.75 mm – 2.75 mm
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Graduate Gemologist. (CINCDU).
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- pin stem is 14K and brooch is platinum.
- faint markings throughout.
- the total weight, inclusive of all materials, is 2.10 dwt.