Jerry Roan Navajo Diné Sterling Silver Appliqué Coral and Turquoise Cuff
A sterling silver appliqué turquoise and coral cuff by Navajo Diné cuff by Jerry Roan. This piece features alternating coral and turquoise freeform cabochons flanked by applied silver leaves and rope twists. The border of the shank is accented by stamped sunrays and carved details.
Artisan: Jerry Roan (Navajo Diné)
Metal Type: Sterling Silver
Maker’s Marks: JR Artist Symbol Mark
Fineness Marks: Unmarked
Closure Type: Cuff
Total Weight: 1.745 ozt
Counts and Types: 4 Coral, 3 Turquoise
Shape: Freeform Cabochon
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Graduate Gemologist. (CINCY).
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- to fair.
- tarnishing present.
- minor markings throughout.
- measures 5.50" long, taken at interior.
- total weight, inclusive of all materials, is 1.745 ozt.