Bruce Wood Navajo Sterling Silver Gaspeite Pendant
A handcrafted sterling silver gaspeite pendant by Navajo silversmith, Bruce Wood. This design features a large gaspeite oval cabochon housed in a border with openwork geometric accents.
Artisan: Bruce Wood (Navajo/ Diné)
Metal Type: Sterling Silver
Maker’s Marks: ‘Bruce Wood’
Fineness Marks: ‘Sterling’
Total Weight: 1.020 ozt
Shape: Oval Cabochon
Dimensions: 40.00 mm x 31.00 mm
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Graduate Gemologist. (CINCDU).
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- tarnishing present.
- some discoloration from adhesive/ sticker residue on verso.
- minor markings throughout.
- total weight, inclusive of all materials, is 1.020 ozt.