International Silver "Royal Danish" Sterling Flatware and Serving Utensil Set
An International Silver Royal Danish sterling flatware and sterling serving set. This Royal Danish collection originally debuted in 1939, and continues to be a timeless design with an openwork scroll design on the handle. It features ten complete place settings of six. There are twelve dinner forks, ten salad forks, eleven teaspoons, eleven soup spoons, thirteen modern hollow knives with a stainless blade, and eleven butter knives.
The Royal Danish matching sterling serving utensils include two cold meat serving forks, three pierced serving spoons, two tablespoon serving spoons, one gravy ladle, six demitasse spoons, two lemon forks, one straight handle baby spoon, one oval soup spoon, one hollow handle butter knife, and one cheese server.
This collection includes a Naken flatware chest with a Pacific anti-tarnish cloth interior. It is designed with a hinged lid, and a lower pull out drawer for additional storage. The total flatware weight, inclusive of all materials, is 65.90 ozt (not including knives). The total serving utensil weight, inclusive of all materials, is 34.12 ozt.
Item coordinates with the carving sets #17CIN491-103.
- additional teaspoon, very chewed along edge, is not included in place setting count.
- chest is worn.
- 65.90 ozt flatware only without knives
- 28.32 ozt serving spoons, forks and butter knives
- 5.80 ozt ladle and other small pieces
- dinner fork 7.25"L
- salad fork 6.375"L
- dinner knife 8.875"L
- soup spoon 6.5"L
- teaspoon 6"L
- paddle butter knife 6"L
- cold meat serving fork 8.75"L
- pierced tablespoon/serving spoon 8.5"L
- tablespoon/serving spoon 8.375"L
- gravy ladle 6.5"L
- demitasse spoon 4.25"L
- lemon fork 4.625"L
- straight handle baby spoon 4.375"L
- oval soup spoon 6.875"
- hollow handle butter knife 7.00"L
- cheese server 6.375"L