Raymond Weil "Othello" Two-Tone Stainless Steel Diamond Wristwatch
A Raymond Weil two-tone stainless steel wristwatch from the Othello collection with a link bracelet leading to a circular case encrusted with diamonds. Housed within the case under a sapphire crystal is a pearlescent dial with both Roman numeral and diamond hour indicators.
Dial Marks: Raymond Weil, Geneve, Othello, Swiss Made
Bezel Metal Type: Stainless Steel
Caseback Metal Type: Stainless Steel
Movement: ETA 901.001, 3 Jewels
Marks On Back: RW, Collection Othello, Sapphire Crystal, Stainless Steel, WR 3TM, Swiss Made, 2320, K002039
Marks On Inside: Unmarked
Material: Stainless Steel
Style/Type: Two-Tone Link Bracelet
Clasp Style: Hidden Double Fold-Over Deployment with Double Push Button Release
Marks on Bracelet: Raymond Weil, Geneve
Shape: Single Cut and Round Brilliant Cut
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: VS2 – SI1
Dimensions: 1.00 mm (Average)
Carat Weight: 0.25 ctw
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker (CINCMEW).
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed, unless otherwise noted.
- faint markings throughout.
- tested and running during evaluation.
- lug to lug 28.00 mm.
- case to case 25.00 mm.
- bracelet measures 6.50" including case.