H. Stern 18K Yellow Gold 52.51 CTW Tourmaline and 3.27 CTW Diamond Earrings
A pair of H. Stern 18K yellow gold 52.51 ctw tourmaline and 3.27 ctw diamond earrings. Each earring features a dangling foliate body housing two hundred and seventeen prong set diamonds accented with prong set oval and pear cut tourmaline stones.
Designer: H. Stern
Metal Type: 18K Yellow Gold
Earring Closure Type: Omega
Hallmarks: 750 R L Stars and a Logo
Total Weight: 25.30 dwt
Type: 12 Tourmaline: 3 Rubellite, 3 Orangish Brown, and 6 Pink
Shape: Pear, Oval, and Freeform Faceted
Dimensions: 22.15 mm x 12.15 mm x 5.25 – 8.07 mm x 10.03 mm x 5.00 mm
Carat Weight: 52.51 ctw
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Color Grade: G – I
Clarity Grade: VS2 – SI1
Dimensions: 1.10 mm – 2.50 mm
Carat Weight: 3.27 ctw
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Graduate Gemologist. (CINCDU).
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- faint markings throughout.
- each earring measures 3.75" long.
- total weight, inclusive of all materials, is 25.30 dwt.