Vintage Navajo Style Sterling Silver Turquois Bolo Tie
A vintage Navajo style sterling silver bolo tie with a large turquoise cabochon. The bolo features a single large turquoise cabochon to its center, which is surrounded by a frame of appliquéd feathers, accented by silver teardrops. The slide adorns a classic black braided leather cord, which finishes in classic ball-end style aglets.
Metal Type: Sterling Silver
Hallmarks: Bennett Pat. Pend. C31
Earring or Pendant Drop: 93.00 mm x 64.00 mm
Total Weight: 4.610 ozt
Count and Type: 1 Turquoise
Shape: Rectangular Cabochon
Dimensions: 71.00 mm x 46.50 mm
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Graduate Gemologist. (DALLL).
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- minor markings throughout.
- some patina to metal.
- back of the bolo has 2 creases at the top.
- silver is tarnished.
- stone has surface reaching inclusions.
- 1 aglet tip is bent.
- leather cord measures approximately 41.00" long.
- pendant measures approximately 93.00 mm x 64.00 mm.
- total approximate weight, inclusive of all material, is 4.610 ozt.