Fannie Platero Turquoise Sterling Silver Navajo Belt Buckle
A turquoise and sterling silver belt buckle by Navajo Silversmith, Fannie Platero. The rectangular buckle features a large turquoise cabochon and appliquéd feathers, vines, and raindrops, contrasting over an oxidized background, and has carved accents to the outer frame.
Designer: Fannie Platero
Metal Type: Sterling Silver
Total Weight: 3.880 ozt
Count and Type: 1 Turquoise
Dimensions: 51.00 mm x 38.00 mm
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Graduate Gemologist. (DALLL).
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- minor markings throughout.
- belt buckle measures approximately 74.00 mm x 60.00 mm.
- total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 3.880 ozt.