Native American Style Sterling Cuff Bracelet with Large Landscape Agate Cabochon
A sterling cuff bracelet featuring a large landscape agate cabochon to its center, set in a scalloped frame with raindrop accents. The stone is flanked to either side by silver butterflies, which are accented with stamped motifs including sunrays and hogans.
Metal Type: Sterling Silver
Bracelet Length: 6.50’
Total Weight: 1.531 ozt
Count and Type: 1 Landscape Agate
Shape: Oval Cabochon
Dimensions: 31.00 mm x 25.00 mm
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Graduate Gemologist. (DALLL).
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- minor markings throughout.
- some patina.
- measures approximately 6.50".
- total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 1.531 ozt.