Thompson Platero Sterling Silver Dendritic Agate and Coral Cuff
A sterling silver dendritic agate and coral cuff bracelet by Navajo Silversmith, Thompson Platero. This piece features a dendritic agate cabochon center stone, accented by a rope twist border, in a frame of fourteen round coral cabochons. The stones are flanked to either side by an appliquéd silver leaf, set atop a triple split shank.
Designer: Thompson Platero
Metal Type: Sterling Silver
Bracelet Length: 6.25’
Total Weight: 2.200 ozt
Count and Type: 1 Dendritic Agate
Shape: Oval Cabochon
Dimensions: 40.00 mm x 30.00 mm
Count and Type: 14 Coral
Shape: Round Cabochon
Dimensions: 5.78 mm 6.52 mm
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Graduate Gemologist. (DALLL).
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- minor markings throughout.
- some patina, especially to back.
- bracelet measures approximately 6.25".
- total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 2.200 ozt.