18K Two-Tone Gold Diamond, Citrine, and Blue Topaz, and Onyx Convertible Stud or Drop Earrings
A pair of 18K yellow gold diamond, citrine, black onyx, and blue topaz convertible stud or drop earrings. Each doorknocker style earring features an elongated hexagonal stud, with a faceted shield blue topaz, which meets geometric, diamond encrusted fields. The detachable drops feature a large faceted kite citrine drop, housed under a pear black onyx cabochon, which is flanked by three round brilliant cut diamonds to either side.
Metal Type: 18K Yellow Gold
Closure Type: Omega Back Posts
Hallmarks: 750 BC
Total Weight: 24.20 dwt
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: VS1 – VS2
Dimensions: 1.50 mm – 2.00 mm
Carat Weight: 0.90 ctw
Shape: Faceted Kite Drop
Dimensions: 30.00 mm x 20.00 mm x 9.00 mm
Shape: Faceted Shield
Dimensions: 9.00 mm x 9.50 mm
Shape: Pear Cabochon
Dimensions: 7.00 mm x 6.00 mm
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Graduate Gemologist. (CINCY).
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- large chip out of one of the citrine drops.
- slightly deeper scratch and nick on verso of metals.
- minor markings throughout.
- measure 2.25" long.
- total weight, inclusive of all materials, is 24.20 dwt.