Offset Lithograph After W. H. Beard "The Bulls and Bears in the Market"
After William Holbrook Beard (American, 1825 – 1900)
The Bulls and Bears in the Market, circa 2000
Offset lithograph on paper
Signed in plate to the lower left
- Please note, this is an item that may be especially difficult to move and/or transport. The winner is responsible for bringing appropriate assistance, vehicle, proper materials, and any necessary tools to pickup. International shipping may be restricted.
- Item not examined outside of mounting
- Please note, if the warehouse transfer to Cincinnati option is selected by the winning bidder, the item will be available in Cincinnati for pickup after three business days after payment has been finalized.
- small scratches and flecks of accretions lightly scattered to acrylic glazing of frame; scratches and scuffs to the lower right of frame.
- measurements of frame; image measures 31.25" W x 19.5" H.