Vintage 10K Sapphire and Diamond Ring with 14K Settings
|Materials:||14K Gold, 10K Gold|
|Hallmarks:||750 (tests as 14K settings)|
|Total Weight (grams):||5.40|
|Additional Information:||10K ring with 14K settings|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Sapphire|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Oval Faceted|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||5.70 × 5.00 mm|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary(s) Stone Dimensions:||1.70 mm – average|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.34 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||H – Very Light Brown|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI1 – SI2|
|Secondary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||One Stone is Cubic Zirconia|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- The natural or laboratory grown origin of fancy color diamonds and diffused or surface coated gemstones cannot be determined without more advanced laboratory testing.
- hallmark is 18K but tests as 14K.
- there is visible solder seams, reshank and porosity.
- the sapphires are chipped and abraded.