1 / 6
Image 1 of 6
1 / 6
Image 1 of 6
View all items from Designer Handbags, Handwoven Rugs, Jewelry & Vintage Décor sale
14K Sapphire and Diamond Stud Earrings
|Earring Closure Type:||Threaded Post, Screw Back|
|Total Weight (grams):||1.80|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Sapphire|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Faceted|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||5.00 mm|
|Primary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Fractures, Surface Reaching Inclusions|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.30 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.28 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||Light Yellowish Brown – Fancy Yellow|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||I1 – I2|
|Secondary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Fractures, Surface Reaching Inclusions|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- The natural or laboratory grown origin of fancy color diamonds and diffused or surface coated gemstones cannot be determined without more advanced laboratory testing.
- the sapphires have chips and abrasions.