Belle Epoque Sterling and 14K Laurel Leaf Wreath Converter Brooch with Bow
Material: Sterling Silver, 14 Gold
Brooch Closure Type: C – Clasp
Total Weight (grams): 10.50
Additional Information: Brooch converter is removable from pendant and tests 14K Gold; Brooch back tests 14K Gold; Brooch top tests Sterling; Brooch has a articulated drop center; Includes box.
Shape: Old European Cut
Dimensions: 6.30 – 6.30 × 3.72 mm
Carat Weight: 0.95 ct
Color Grade: Light yellow
Clarity Grade: I1 – I2
Gemologist Note: Surface Reaching Fractures; Surface Reaching Inclusions
Shape: Old Mine Cut, Single Cut
Dimensions: 1.60 – 2.40 mm
Carat Weight: 0.97 ctw
Color Grade: G – I
Clarity Grade: VS2 – SI1
Shape: Modified Rose Cut
Dimensions: 1.00 – 1.60 mm
Carat Weight: Unable to Estimate Weight Due to Cuts
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- The natural or laboratory grown origin of fancy color diamonds and diffused or surface coated gemstones cannot be determined without more advanced laboratory testing.
- diamonds have chips and abrasions.