1924 Hamilton Railroad Grade Pocket Watch
|Case to Case (mm):||53|
|Movement:||Double Roller; Hamilton 992; Lever SEt; 21 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1924|
|Pocket Watch Size:||16|
|Markings to Inside:||Keystone Watch Case Co. J Boss 10K Gold Filled 9435403|
|Horologist Note:||Great balance motion; Swing out front style case; Classic Montgomery railroad dial|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing; future state not guaranteed.
- dial is damaged next to the subdial.