Tiffany & Co. Atlas Stainless Steel Quartz Wristwatch
Tiffany & Co. is perhaps the world’s most iconic jeweler. Founded in 1837 by Charles Lewis Tiffany, focusing on stationary and other “fancy goods”, they soon moved to focus on jewelry and timepieces and by 1870 built a new store described as “a palace of jewels” by the New York Times. Charles Louis Tiffany earned the nickname “The King of Diamonds” in 1887 when he purchased one-third of the French Crown Jewels. Much later, the company reestablished itself as the lodestar of luxury after unveiling The Tiffany Diamond, a roughly 287 ct. yellow diamond that was cut into a stunning 128 ct. gem and worn by Audry Hepburn to promote Breakfast at Tiffany’s in 1961. If a diamond is forever, Tiffany & Co. jewelry and timepieces must be similarly timeless.
|Brand:||Tiffany & Co.|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||31|
|Case to Case (mm):||25|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Signed Tiffany & Co. ETA 256.041, 6 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||2008|
|Markings to Inside:||820.1008|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Horologist Note:||Tiffany & Co. expired warranty card from 2008 enclosed|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing; future state not guaranteed.
- caseback is scratched.