14K Waltham Diamond Pocket Watch Pin Conversion Timepiece
|Type:||Pocket Watch, Watch Pin, Conversion|
|Case to Case (mm):||33.5|
|Bezel Material:||14K Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||41.80|
|Movement:||Grade: No.66, Pendant wind and set; 11 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Late 1890s|
|Pocket Watch Size:||0|
|Markings to Inside:||Warranted 14K U.S. Assay 52192|
|Primary Stone(s) Location:||Cover|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Old European Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.70 – 1.90 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.47 ctw|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI1 – I1|
|Horologist Note:||Modern custom made pin measures 1.25″ × 0.50″|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing; future state not guaranteed.
- case is dented and missing a diamond.
- one diamond is chipped.