1 / 11
Image 1 of 11
1 / 11
Image 1 of 11
View all items from LUXE GOODS sale
Hermès Paris Diamond Dial Quartz Wristwatch
|Lug to Lug (mm):||30|
|Case to Case (mm):||21|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||ETA 901.001, 3 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Hermès – Paris Swiss made Stainless Steel 04 – Je – P|
|Dial Details:||Diamond Hour Markers|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel, Leather|
|Primary Stone(s) Location:||Dial|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||0.90 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.04 ctw|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||F – G|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VVS1 – VVS2|
|Horologist Note:||Bracelet is blue padded stitched leather; Box and booklets included|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing; future state not guaranteed.