14K 0.12 CTW Diamond Necklace with 1982 South Africa Krugerrand Bullion Coin
Material: 14K Gold
Necklace Length: 22.00’’
Necklace Closure Type: Lobster Claw
Hallmarks: 585 14K X67 facad’oro
Total Weight (grams): 19.00
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Dimensions: 2.00 mm
Carat Weight: 0.12 ctw
Color Grade: H – I
Clarity Grade: SI2 – I1
Gemologist Note: Surface reaching fractures and inclusions
Type: 1982 South Africa 1/4 Oz. Gold Krugerrand Bullion Coin
Metal Content: 91.7% gold
Weight: approx. 8.48 grams
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- Everything But The House does not grade coins or currency. Existing grades offered by third party grading services, if accompanying any particular coins or currency, are presented for informational purposes only and subsequent feedback from future grading authorities may or may not coincide with the information provided. Coins and Currency cannot be shipped internationally.