1968 Omega Seamaster DeVille Gold-Filled Automatic Wristwatch
|Model Name:||Seamaster DeVille|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||40|
|Case to Case (mm):||34|
|Movement:||Omega 550 automatic, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1968|
|Markings to Inside:||LL6287-1 08673 Omega Watch Co Ross|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel, Gold-Filled|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Horologist Note:||Case material is 14K gold-filled; Bracelet is signed fold-over No 12 marked 6 – 70 with 570 ends; Box included|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing; future state not guaranteed.
- signed Omega crystal is scratched and scuffed.
- Omega box in poor condition.
- lug at end by 5 mark has four numbers hand scribed on it.