1 / 7
Image 1 of 7
1 / 7
Image 1 of 7
View all items from JUNE REMARKABLE FINDS sale
18K and 14K 1.00 CTW Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire and Tsavorite Converter Brooch
|Materials:||18K Gold, 14K Gold|
|Brooch Closure Type:||Trombone, Safety Clasp|
|Hallmarks:||D 1.00 2,25 K18WG|
|Total Weight (grams):||16.60|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.00 – 1.70 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||1.00 ctw|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||G – Fancy Brown|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI1 – I2|
|Primary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Inclusions|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Ruby, Sapphire, Tsavorite|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Faceted|
|Secondary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.25 – 1.50 mm – approximate|
|Secondary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Inclusions|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- The natural or laboratory grown origin of fancy color diamonds and diffused or surface coated gemstones cannot be determined without more advanced laboratory testing.
- the ruby, sapphire and tsavorites are chipped and abraded.