18K 1.40 CTW Diamond Ring with GIA Online Report
|Materials:||18K Gold, 10K Gold|
|Hallmarks:||18K PLAT MAGICGLO (tests as 18K and 10K)|
|Total Weight (grams):||6.00|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Princess Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||5.69 × 5.55 × 3.85 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||1.00 ct|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||G|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI1|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Inscribed: “GIA2223197402”; Corner is Chipped; Faint Fluorescence|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary(s) Stone Dimensions:||2.90 – 3.10 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.40 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||F – G|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VS1 – VS2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the ring has been altered; platinum head has been replaced with 10K head and the head is not fully soldered on.
- the channels are worn through.