Vintage Tiffany & Co. 18K Pocket Watch by Longines
Tiffany & Co. is perhaps the world’s most iconic jeweler. Founded in 1837 by Charles Lewis Tiffany, focusing on stationary and other “fancy goods”, they soon moved to focus on jewelry and timepieces and by 1870 built a new store described as “a palace of jewels” by the New York Times. Charles Louis Tiffany earned the nickname “The King of Diamonds” in 1887 when he purchased one-third of the French Crown Jewels. Much later, the company reestablished itself as the lodestar of luxury after unveiling The Tiffany Diamond, a roughly 287 ct. yellow diamond that was cut into a stunning 128 ct. gem and worn by Audry Hepburn to promote Breakfast at Tiffany’s in 1961. If a diamond is forever, Tiffany & Co. jewelry and timepieces must be similarly timeless.
|Brand:||Tiffany & Co., Longines|
|Case to Case (mm):||43|
|Bezel Material:||18K Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||58.50|
|Movement:||Longines Signed, Pendant wind and set, Swiss, 15 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Tiffany & Co. 18K 61274|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing; future state not guaranteed.