18K 0.31 CTW Diamond, Spinel, Sapphire, Amethyst and Faux Pearl Ring
Material: 18K Gold
Ring Size: 5.25
Hallmarks: Maya Indiscernible
Total Weight (grams): 15.20
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut; Baguette Cut; Marquise Cut
Dimensions: 3.50 – 5.50 × 2.50 mm
Carat Weight: 0.31 ctw
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: VS1 – VS2
Type: Spinel; Sapphire; Amethyst
Shape: Round Faceted; Oval Faceted; Heart Faceted
Dimensions: 2.50 – 7.00 × 5.50 mm
Type: Imitation Pearl
Shape: Round Cabochon
Dimensions: 4.00 mm
Gemologist Note: Coating Damage
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the spinel, sapphire and amethyst are chipped anda braded.
- the baguette diamonds are chipped.