1 / 8
Image 1 of 8
1 / 8
Image 1 of 8
View all items from This Week's Sensational Finds sale
Tahitian and South Sea Pearl Necklace with 14K Diamond Clasp and GIA Report
|Necklace Closure Type:||Box Tab Insert|
|Total Weight (grams):||91.80|
|Additional Information:||Knotted; Graduated|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Cultured Pearl|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Near-Round|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||10.55 – 15.43 mm|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||GIA Pearl Report #2221872141; Various colors and various overtones; Fair – excellent luster; Lightly – moderately spotted; Tahitian and South Sea pearls|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.30 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.10 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||H – I|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI1 – SI2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- wear to the finish allowing the original metal color to show through.