1 / 4
Image 1 of 4
1 / 4
Image 1 of 4
View all items from Curated Collection: Vintage Equestrian Jewelry, Décor, Art & Furniture sale
Assorted Jewelry Including Chinese Cash Coins, Coral, Bone and Labradorite
Types: Three Chinese Cash Coins
Metal Content: base metals
|Jewelry Type||Necklaces, Bracelets, Pendants|
|Materials||Metal, Bone, Sterling Silver|
|Stone Type||Coral, Labradorite|
|Additional Information||Two silver tone loose pendants are sterling, all else is base metal|
|Total Sterling Silver Weight (grams)||4.70|
|Gemologist Note||Surface Reaching Fractures; Surface Reaching Inclusions|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- EBTH follows CITES regulations with regards to the sale of coral (including but not limited to non-fossil apple, black, blue, branch, brain, fire, lace, organ pipe or tube, and stony coral), giant clams, nautilus and queen conchs; bidding must be reserved to bidders within the United States of America.
- Everything But The House does not grade coins or currency. Existing grades offered by third party grading services, if accompanying any particular coins or currency, are presented for informational purposes only and subsequent feedback from future grading authorities may or may not coincide with the information provided. Coins and Currency cannot be shipped internationally.
- the stones are chipped and abraded.