14K 4.36 CT Tanzanite, Citrine and Diamond Ring with GIA Report
Material: 14K Gold
Ring Size: 7.25
Hallmarks: Pictorial 14K
Total Weight (grams): 4.90
Shape: Cushion Brilliant Cut
Dimensions: 9.86 × 8.20 × 6.42 mm
Carat Weight: 4.36 ct
GIA Hue: bluish Violet
GIA Tone: Medium Light; Medium
GIA Saturation: Moderately Strong
Gemologist Note: GIA Identification Report #7311719062 Enclosed
Shape: Round Faceted
Dimensions: (2.00) mm – (estimate)
Shape: Single Cut
Dimensions: 1.10 – 1.30 mm
Carat Weight: 0.25 ctw
Color Grade: H – J
Clarity Grade: SI1 – I1
Gemologist Note: Surface Reaching Inclusions
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the stones are chipped and abraded.