1 / 7
Image 1 of 7
1 / 7
Image 1 of 7
View all items from Let There Be Brilliance: A Fine Luxe Jewelry Sale sale
14K 3.74 CTW Lab Grown Diamond Ring with Digital Online IGI Report
|Hallmarks:||14K UD LGD|
|Total Weight (grams):||5.20|
|Additional Information:||Includes Digital Online IGI Report for only the primary diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Details:||Lab Grown|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Oval Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||10.15 × 7.54 × 4.68 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||2.17 ct|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||F|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VVS2|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Inscribed: Lab Grown IGI LG474123196|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Details:||Lab Grown|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Oval Cut|
|Secondary(s) Stone Dimensions:||6.90 × 5.40 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||1.57 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||Fancy Light Blue|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- The natural or laboratory origin of stone and stone color of fancy color diamonds cannot be determined without more advanced laboratory testing.