1 / 4
Image 1 of 4
1 / 4
Image 1 of 4
View all items from Western Art, Décor, Southwestern & Turquoise Jewelry sale
Alvin Toadacheene Navajo Diné Featured in Sterling and 800 Silver Jewelry
|Jewelry Type||Bracelets, Pendants, Brooches|
|Materials||Sterling Silver, Gold-Filled, 800 Silver|
|Stone Type||Abalone, Aventurine, Turquoise|
|Style||Native American, Mexican|
|Bracelet Length||6.00", 6.75"|
|Additional Information||The feather cuff is by Navajo artisan Alvin Toadacheene and is sterling with gold-filled accents; The cartouche pendant is 800 silver, rest is sterling|
|Total 800 Silver Weight (grams)||6.00|
|Total Sterling Silver Weight (grams)||68.20|
|Gemologist Note||The stones have surface reaching inclusions and fractures|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- Please note, EBTH follows CITES regulations with regard to the sale of abalone; bidding must be reserved to bidders within the United States of America, excluding California.
- cuff is out of shape.