1 / 8
Image 1 of 8
1 / 8
Image 1 of 8
View all items from The Epitome of Luxury, Style & Class sale
18K 2.25 CT Emerald and Diamond Ring
|Hallmarks:||518KGV D028 E2.25|
|Total Weight (grams):||4.90|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Emerald|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Cut Corner Rectangular|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||9.02 × 6.98 × 4.34 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||2.25 ct|
|Primary Stone(s) GIA Hue:||bG/bluish Green|
|Primary Stone(s) GIA Tone:||6/Medium Dark|
|Primary Stone(s) GIA Saturation:||4/Moderately Strong|
|Primary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Fractures, Surface Reaching Inclusions|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Heavily Included|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary(s) Stone Dimensions:||3.20 – 3.30 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.28 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||H – I|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VS1 – VS2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the emerald is chipped and abraded.