1 / 9
Image 1 of 9
1 / 9
Image 1 of 9
View all items from The Epitome of Luxury, Style & Class sale
Platinum 1.83 CT Ceylon Sapphire and Diamond Double Halo Ring with GIA Report
|Hallmarks:||1.83 Pt 900 0.54|
|Total Weight (grams):||5.80|
|Additional Information:||Includes GIA Report for only the Sapphire|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Sapphire|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Oval Faceted|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||9.10 × 6.99 × 3.25 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||1.83 ct|
|Primary Stone(s) GIA Hue:||B/Blue|
|Primary Stone(s) GIA Tone:||4/Medium Light|
|Primary Stone(s) GIA Saturation:||3/Very Slightly Brownish/Grayish|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||GIA Sapphire Report # 5221834062; GIA Report is Enclosed; Sri Lanka (Ceylon) Origin; No Indication of Heating|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary(s) Stone Dimensions:||1.40 – 1.50 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.54 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||H – I|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- sapphire is chipped and abraded.