Abalone, Murex, Spider Conch, Fighting Conch, Cone, Sea Sponge and More
|Item Type||Turbo Shell (Turbinidae spp.), Lightning Whelk (Sinistrofulgur perversum), Fighting Conch (Strombus alatus), Abalone, Black Murex (Muricanthus nigritus), Cone Shell _(Conidae spp.), Rose Branch Murex (Chicoreus palmarosae), Spider Conch (Lambis spp.), Pink Murex (Phyllonotus erythrostomus), Nautilus (Nautilidae spp.), Banded Tulip Shell (Cinctura lilium), Sea Sponge (Porifera spp.), Limpet (Gastropoda spp.)|
|Region of Origin||No collection locality information is available for these specimens|
- EBTH follows CITES regulations with regards to the sale of coral (including but not limited to non-fossil apple, black, blue, branch, brain, fire, lace, organ pipe or tube, and stony coral), giant clams, nautilus and queen conchs; bidding must be reserved to bidders within the United States of America.
- Please note, EBTH follows CITES regulations with regard to the sale of abalone; bidding must be reserved to bidders within the United States of America, excluding California.
- Please note, this item is highly fragile and/or requires custom packing. Additional handling time should be expected. If pickup is selected please bring appropriate packing materials.
- natural variations, imperfections and inclusions throughout; a few mostly small chips and nicks; a couple of small holes.
- measures one larger shell.