Platinum 1.87 CT Sapphire and Diamond Ring with GIA Report
Ring Size: 5.50
Hallmarks: 1.87 0.47 Pt900
Total Weight (grams): 5.00
Shape: Oval Faceted
Dimensions: 9.13 × 7.13 × 3.14 mm
Carat Weight: 1.87 ct
GIA Hue: Blue
GIA Tone: Dark
GIA Saturation: Very Slightly Brownish/Grayish; Moderately Strong
Gemologist Note: GIA Sapphire Origin Report #5221819586 Enclosed
Shape: Baguette Cut
Dimensions: 2.75 × 1.00 – 3.50 × 0.75 mm
Carat Weight: 0.33 ctw
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: SI2 – I1
Gemologist Note: Surface Reaching Inclusions
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Dimensions: 1.30 mm
Carat Weight: 0.14 ctw
Color Grade: H – I
Clarity Grade: I1 – I2
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the sapphire is chipped and abraded.