1987 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Wristwatch
Rolex wristwatches are among the highest quality timepieces available, both today and throughout the past century. Founded in 1905 in London and later moved to Switzerland, the company is known for its Oyster Perpetual, Professional, and Cellini lines. Rolex set a new standard for accuracy and has generated many patents throughout its history. Given their dependability and durability, Rolex watches are worn by aviators far above the earth and divers deep beneath the sea–not to mention everyone else in between.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual Datejust|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||44|
|Case to Case (mm):||36|
|Bezel Material:||18K Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Total Weight (grams):||95.80|
|Movement:||Rolex 3035 automatic, 27 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1987|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland Stainless Steel 16000|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel, 18K Gold|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- smooth winding.
- tool marks are on the end of the fold over catch.
- box with papers, swimpruf and certified chronometer tags.
- bracelet is a 011 date code, Jubilee 62523H 18 with 455 ends.