Platinum 4.23 CT Colombian Emerald and 1.26 CTW Diamond Ring with GIA Report
Ring Size: 7.00
Hallmarks: 4.23 Pt900 126
Total Weight (grams): 14.40
Shape: Octagonal Step Cut
Dimension: 10.80 × 9.37 × 6.36 mm
Carat Weight: 4.23 ct
GIA Hue: Green
GIA Tone: Medium Light – Medium
GIA Saturation: Moderately Strong
Gemologist Note: Surface Reaching Inclusions; GIA Emerald Origin Report #6227158250 Enclosed Origin Colombia
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Dimension: 1.20 – 1.50 mm
Carat Weight: 0.92 ctw
Color Grade: G – I
Clarity Grade: SI2 – I2
Gemologist Note: Surface Reaching Fractures and Inclusions
Shape: Baguette Cut
Dimension: (3.25) x 1.00 – (3.25) x 1.25 mm – (estimate)
Carat Weight: 0.34 ctw
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: VS1 – VS2
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- emerald has chips and abrasions.
- diamonds have chips.
- emerald is loose in setting.