1973 Rolex Datejust Diamond and Moissanite Wristwatch
Rolex wristwatches are among the highest quality timepieces available, both today and throughout the past century. Founded in 1905 in London and later moved to Switzerland, the company is known for its Oyster Perpetual, Professional, and Cellini lines. Rolex set a new standard for accuracy and has generated many patents throughout its history. Given their dependability and durability, Rolex watches are worn by aviators far above the earth and divers deep beneath the sea–not to mention everyone else in between.
|Lug to Lug (mm):||43|
|Case to Case (mm):||36|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Total Weight (grams):||90.30|
|Movement:||Rolex 1570 automatic, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1973|
|Markings to Inside:||1601 Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland Patented Stainless Steel|
|Dial Details:||Moissanite Hour Markers|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Steelinox, 14K Gold|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Primary Stone(s) Location:||Dial|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Moissanite|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.40 mm|
|Secondary Stone(s) Location:||Bezel|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.40 – 1.80 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.70 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||H – I|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||I1 – I2|
|Secondary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Surface Reaching Fractures and Inclusions|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- dial is an aftermarket with moissanite hour markers.
- diamond bezel is aftermarket base metal.
- crystal edge has been polished smooth.
- watch band is stretched.
- bezel is nicked on the outer edge between 5 mark with crack through.
- bracelet style is two-tone jubilee 2/72 6251H with 255 ends.
- case bezel is rhodium plate.
- green pouch included.