18K 5.93 CTW Diamond Ring with IGI Report and Platinum Head
The center diamond in this listing is lab grown.
Material: 18K Gold; Platinum
Ring Size: 8.00
Hallmarks: 18K 750 ∞
Total Weight (grams): 6.60
Additional Information: Head is platinum, rest is 18K
Details: Lab Grown
Shape: Oval Cut
Dimensions: 13.32 × 9.47 × 5.91 mm
Carat Weight: 5.02 ct
Color Grade: E
Clarity Grade: VS1
Gemologist Note: IGI Lab Grown Diamond Report #LG551201983 Enclosed; Inscribed ‘’LABGROWN LG551201983’’
Shape: Baguette Cut
Dimensions: 1.50 × 0.75 – 2.00 × 0.75 mm
Carat Weight: 0.46 ctw
Color Grade: H – I
Clarity Grade: SI2 – I1
Gemologist Note: Surface Reaching Inclusions
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Dimensions: 1.30 – 1.40 mm
Carat Weight: 0.45 ctw
Color Grade: I – J
Clarity Grade: I1 – I2
Gemologist Note: Surface Reaching Fractures; Surface Reaching Inclusions; Several Surface Cavities
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- there is a visible sizing seam with porosity.