1 / 4
Image 1 of 4
1 / 4
Image 1 of 4
View all items from Unique Finds sale
1960s 14K 0.27 CTW Diamond Ring with 1851 Type I Liberty Head Gold Dollar
Type: 1851 Type I Liberty Head Gold Dollar
Metal Content: 90% gold
Weight: approx. 1.67 grams
|Total Weight (grams):||6.90|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||2.00 – 2.40 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.27 ctw|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI1 – SI2|
|Primary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Inclusions|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- Everything But The House does not grade coins or currency. Existing grades offered by third party grading services, if accompanying any particular coins or currency, are presented for informational purposes only and subsequent feedback from future grading authorities may or may not coincide with the information provided.
- there is a missing stone, bent prongs, nicks and scratches.