Serigraph After Patrick Nagel "Dumas," Circa 1985
After Patrick Nagel (American, 1945 – 1984)
Dumas, circa 1985
Serigraph on paper mounted to foamboard
Signed in plate to the lower left
Published by Mirage Editions, Inc., Santa Monica, CA
Title inscribed in plate to the lower center margin
Poster advertising Nagel: The Book, published by Alfred Van Der Marck Editions
- Item is unable to be shipped. Item must be picked up locally by winning bidder during the published pickup times.
- Item not examined outside of mounting
- Please note, if the warehouse transfer to Cincinnati option is selected by the winning bidder, the item will be available in Cincinnati for pickup after three business days after payment has been finalized.
- cracks and chipped loss to glass covering at the lower left and lower right regions; significant accretions and loose debris present between artwork and the glass covering of frame; scratches, and slight small creases to print, paper, and foamboard, more heavily to the margins of artwork; abrasions, scratches, and scuffs to glass covering.
- measurements of mounting; image measures 22.0" W x 26.25" H.