Àlvar Suñol Munoz-Ramos Color Lithograph "El Village Rojo," Circa 1978
Àlvar Suñol Munoz-Ramos (Spanish, born 1935)
El Village Rojo, circa 1978
Color lithograph on paper
Signed to the lower right margin
Numbered 104 of 150
Includes a certificate of authenticity to the verso
Alvar Suñol Munoz-Ramos was born on January 29, 1935, in a Catalan fishing village on the Mediterranean coast near Barcelona. He started painting oils at age twelve and at seventeen years old was accepted at the Escuela Superior de Bellas Artes de San Jorge, which was the prestigious fine art school in Barcelona. Alvar continues to create art in the mediums of oil, lithography, watercolor, bronze, and precious metal sculptures. His work usually embodies a poetic message, sometimes regarding those he admires and his feelings about the importance of family values, time, and nature.
- Please note, this is an item that may be especially difficult to move and/or transport. Unless the shipping option is selected, the winner is responsible for bringing appropriate assistance, vehicle, proper materials, and any necessary tools to pickup.
- Item not examined outside of mounting
- Please note, if the warehouse transfer to Cincinnati option is selected by the winning bidder, the item will be available in Cincinnati for pickup after three business days after payment has been finalized.
- toning and slight buckling to artwork; small spots of accretions scattered between print, matting, and the covering of frame; chip to the composite veneer of frame towards the upper left corner; abrasions, scratches, scuffs, and accretions to frame.
- measurements of frame; image measures approximately 28.5" W x 20.0" H.