1 / 6
Image 1 of 6
1 / 6
Image 1 of 6
View all items from Rustic With A Touch of Modern sale
Sterling Tourmaline and 2.17 CTW Diamond Teardrop Earrings
|Materials:||Sterling Silver, Metal|
|Earring Closure Type:||Clutch Back|
|Total Weight (grams):||23.10|
|Additional Information:||The earring backs are base metal|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Tourmaline|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Various Faceted|
|Primary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Inclusions, Surface Reaching Fractures|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Rose Cut|
|Secondary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.80 mm – average|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||2.17 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||Fancy Brown, Fancy Greenish-Yellow, Fancy Yellow|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||I2 – I3|
|Secondary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Fractures, Surface Reaching Inclusions|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- The natural or laboratory origin of stone and stone color of fancy color diamonds cannot be determined without more advanced laboratory testing.
- the stones have chips and abrasions.