1 / 9
Image 1 of 9
1 / 9
Image 1 of 9
View all items from JANUARY PREMIER sale
18K 2.36 Lab Grown Diamond Ring
|Hallmarks:||18K UD LGD MB|
|Total Weight (grams):||5.60|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Details:||Lab Grown|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Cushion Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||7.69 z 7.08 x (4.23) mm – (estimate)|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||1.92 ct|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||Fancy Vivid Yellow Orange|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI1|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Inscribed: EGL US 474810190|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Details:||Lab Grown|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary(s) Stone Dimensions:||1.70 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.44 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VS1 – VS2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- The natural or laboratory origin of stone and stone color of fancy color diamonds cannot be determined without more advanced laboratory testing.
- total diamond weight is 2.36 ctw.