1962-D Franklin Silver Half Dollar Pendant
A 1962-D Franklin silver half dollar mounted in a coin bezel pendant. Designer: John R. Sinnock/John Frederick Lewis. Mintage: 35,473,281. Metal content: 90% silver, 10% copper. Diameter: 30mm. Weight: 12.5 grams each. The coin is circulated and worn.
- Everything But The House does not grade coins or currency. Existing grades offered by third party grading services, if accompanying any particular coins or currency, are presented for informational purposes only and subsequent feedback from future grading authorities may or may not coincide with the information provided.
- This item has been evaluated using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- coin is circulated and worn.