14K Lapis Lazuli, Diamond and Mother-of-Pearl Earrings
Material: 14K Gold
Earring Style Type: Button
Earring Closure Type: Omega
Total Weight (grams): 11.80
Type: Lapis Lazuli
Shape: Oval Cabochon
Dimensions: (16.00) x (12.00) mm – (estimate)
Gemologist Note:Surface Reaching Inclusions
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut, Single Cut
Dimensions: 1.10 mm
Carat Weight: 0.20 ctw
Color Grade: H – I
Clarity Grade: SI2 – I1
Gemologist Note: Surface Reaching Fractures; Surface Reaching Inclusions
Type: Cultured Pearl
Dimensions: 19.00 × 1.50 mm – approximate
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- visible glue.
- lapis lazuli has minor abrasions.
- pearl has minor visible glue.
- diamonds are chipped and abraded.