1903 Waltham and 1904 Hampden Pocket Watches
|Movement:||Grade 610, Model 1899; 7 Jewels (Waltham); Grade Champion H; Model 3; Lever set; 7 Jewels (Hampden)|
|Estimated Production Year:||1903 (Waltham); 1904 (Hampden)|
|Pocket Watch Size:||16|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- both running at time of evaluation without detailed testing; future state not guaranteed.
- the Hampden dial is damaged and the minutes hand is bent.
- the Waltham lug to lug measurement is 50 mm.
- the Hampden lug to lug measurement is 49 mm.